Monday, April 30, 2012

Things I Took for Granted: Pets that Don't Poop in your Shoes

Yes, you read that right. Pets that don't poop in your shoes.

I got home one day from class to find that Muffin had left me a little present in my Toms. And the present was poop.


As you might suspect, I was infuriated. The really maddening part is that this was clearly a DELIBERATE and INTENTIONAL attack against me. Betsy and I live together now, and so we have twice as many shoes lying out by our doorstep. Of course, Muffin chooses my shoes.

Now, Betsy also has much larger feet than me. Do you know what size shoes my Toms were? A five. Toms size five. Do you know how SMALL the opening is to a Toms size 5 shoe?? It's probably smaller than the size of an iphone. Now imagine trying to aim your POOP to go into that opening.

This. Was. No. Accident.

And if that's not enough to convince you of Muffin's evil intentions, a week later he pooped on my fake Ugg boots.

Muffin, this is war!

No comments:

Post a Comment