Sunday, December 4, 2011

Construction Paper Holiday Wreath!

Hello, friends! Recently, I decided to continue my limited-resource holiday decorating by creating a Christmas wreath out of construction paper, and it turned out AWESOME! So I thought I'd share it all with you!

First, I cut out a wreath-shaped circle out of cardboard. The outer ring is 8 inches in diameter and the inner ring is 4 inches.



Next, I cut out about 50 circles from green construction paper. These were 2.5 inches in diameter.



I pinched the center of each circle, folding the rest of the circle into random ruffly shapes.



Next I just took some glue and glued a bunch of the folded/crumpled circles onto the outer perimeter.



Repeat for the inside perimeter.



Then I just filled in all the blank inside spots!



Finally, at the end I just added a little bow at the bottom to make it look festive.. if I had more beads or craft supplies, I might have added some red or gold balls to decorate the rest of the wreath, but I think it still looks fine the way it is!



Tada! Super easy and super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment