Monday, June 18, 2012

Spicy Chinese egg noodles recipe

Because I am leaving in two days, one of my closest friends/students here who cooks at my house almost once a week has been trying to teach me all of her Chinese recipes so that I can cook it for my family and friends back home.

The great thing is, they're all REALLY EASY.

Let's take this spicy Chinese egg noodle dish, for example.



Ingredients:
-iceberg lettuce
-thin egg noodles
-soy sauce
-vinegar
-chili oil
-regular oil
-salt
-egg
-green onion to garnish

Step 1: Boil some pieces of lettuce. Put cooked lettuce in a bowl.
Step 2: Boil noodles until soft. Put in bowl on top of lettuce.
Step 3: Add a little of all the rest of the ingredients! You can make it as spicy or salty as you want. It's up to your tastes!
Step 4: Fry an egg and put it on top.

THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DONE! It's so quick and easy that I don't even have pictures for the steps. And it's so delicious! There are no measurements because it's up to you how much you want to put in. I would probably start off with putting more than a teaspoon of each ingredient, tasting it, and then adding more sauces/spices until I like it.

I seriously make this almost every day. Let me know if you want me to cook it for you when I get home! :)



1 comment: